Founder and CEO
CEO, Merrill Lynch MENA
Managing Director, Bank of America
Board Director, Plan Int’l USA
Innovator and holder of 9 patents
London Business School
Co-Founder, MIR Engineering
Researcher – IRCAM, Univ. of Paris
Work featured in Wired
Winner, Margaret Guthman
PhD, IRCAM, Univ. of Paris
Lecturer, Abbey Road Institute
Music Production & Sound Engineering Diploma, Abbey Road Institute
BME, Pädagogische Hochschule Tirol
Abbey Road Institute
Researcher, Imperial College London
PhD, Autónoma University of Madrid
Producer & DJ
Violinist, Pianist, Writer & Composer
Adv. Diploma, Abbey Road Institute
BA, Durham University
MSc, Mobile Applications Developer
MSc, Video Games Programming
Guitarist, Music Lover
Co-Founder, Audio Engineering
Lead Engineer, Native Instruments
MSc Computer Science, Tech Univ. Berlin
COO, Merrill Lynch MENA
Executive Director, Julius Baer
McKinsey & Co.
MSc, New York University
Machine Learning Researcher
PhD, LIF, Aix-Marseille University
MSc., IRCAM, Univ. of Paris
Inria Rennes-Bretagne Atlantique
CEO, The All Access Group
Music Tech 'Super Connector'
Original Music Exec, Apple Inc.
A&R Exec, EMI Music
Thought Leader, articles in Fast Company,
TechCrunch, Forbes, Fortune, Huffington Post
University of Southern California
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT HUMTAP
Humtap is a startup based in Silicon Valley, CA, that develops an Artificial Intelligence capable of composing and producing music for consumers and businesses alike including video commercials.
We are welcoming new talents and engineers to be part of our mission and journey to democratize music making. While, your role would ideally take place in Silicon Valley, you may also be offered the opportunity to work remotely.
Mobile Audio Developer
- Own & maintain the audio engine
- Help with composition code integration
- Real time audio on mobile
- Swift, C++, Objective C, Python
- Experience with algorithmic composition
- Experience with Tensor Flow
- Experience with JUCE
To apply or request more information please contact Julien Bloit at email@example.com
Machine Learning Software Engineer
As a Machine Learning Software Engineer, you will be facing a challenging and exciting opportunity to innovate. You can expect to undertake tasks such as optimizing generative processes, extending existing models and developing new training methods, implementing novel deep learning architectures applied to music composition, orchestration and synthesis.
Your work will directly impact the company’s progress towards fulfilling its vision of establishing Humtap as one of the greatest music composers and producers.
- Minimum 2 years designing and implementing Deep Neural Networks experience
- Familiar with at least the original LSTM & WaveNet papers
- Computer Science bachelor degree
- Strong interest in music
- Having participated in research publications
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and answers to the below:
- Your relevant Github profile, LinkedIn, artist page on SoundCloud or YouTube.
- Tell us about your experience designing Deep Neural Networks.
- What Deep Learning Architectures are you familiar with? i.e. LSTM networks, Convolutional Networks, etc. and provide references if possible.
- What are you musical interests? Have you ever played an instrument, in a band or an orchestra?
- Please include any web link(s) and/or relevant description(s) of past projects you have worked on, whether they are related to Computer Science / Artificial Intelligence or not.
- What interests you the most about this opportunity?
- Which qualities do you believe will help you succeed in this role?
Compensation includes salary and equity.
Thank you for applying!