Humtap is a media technology startup which uses AI to produce and license original music.
- Music speaks to billions of people, but licenses are prohibitively expensive for social media UGC and many businesses advertising online.
- Creating original music is costly, time-consuming and requires skills most of us lack.
- Our technology allows everyone to express their creativity by making beautiful music on the fly.
- Users only need to hum a melody or tap a beat into their mobile device to instantly create a song in any genre, or in the style of your favorite artist.
- Advertisers—or anyone—can purchase rights to songs through Humtap.
- Each year, $300 Billion is spent on music content across the media and entertainment industry, including film, TV, advertising, and video games.
- 16 Trillion videos were viewed on social media last year, many of which lacked a soundtrack.
- Music is the number one content on YouTube, which has roughly 1 billion active users each month—nearly 1 out of every 2 people on the internet.
- Nearly 5 billion videos are watched on YouTube each day, and over 300 hours of video are uploaded each minute.